Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Suzanne - Before and During (2004-2009)

Putting those pics together was truly God inspired because it greatly encouraged me ... sometimes it is so hard to see that He is really changing us! I see a light in my eyes that wasn't there 5 years ago - I just pray that others begin to see it.
This is how I have changed over the past 5 years.
Or at least I think I have. I now weigh 48 pounds less than I did in 2004. I have lost 30 of those pounds this year. I have been using the Trim Body System (off and on) since January of 2008. Mainly using the meal replacement bars, shakes, energy drinks, Slimmetry and Carb Blocker 2 supplements from my business.


JULY 2004


JANUARY 2007


JULY 2007


NOVEMBER 2008


APRIL 25, 2009

I give God the Glory for all the changes that He has made in me over the past 5 years. He has used many things and many people (I can't begin to list names because I will leave someone out).
He has used to following to inspire me and change me:
Celebrate Recovery
God's Word and inspirational music
The Road Adventure
My GlobalNet Upline Mentors and Leaders
Jeff Olson's "The Slight Edge"

Most of all ... I just never give up. I fall - I get up. (Repeat, repeat, repeat to infinity!)



No comments: