Friday, April 3, 2009

Beginning! Becoming Fit! Believing!

Good morning, world! It's a great day to be alive!
Today I begin my journey to become "my best size" ... a healthier, more active and fulfilled me!
I praise God because He has already been helping me overcome the need and desire to choose food as a way to comfort and "numb out" instead of enjoying food for it's nourishment and taste.
Two weeks ago I weighed 256. This morning: 246.8!!!! I have been taking my Personalized Health Customized Vitamins every day along with Slimmetry. I haven't been following a planned diet - mainly eating one heatlhy meal a day, 2 replacement meal bars, fruit, juice and XS Gold energy drinks.
I rec'd my Trim Body Kit yesterday and will begin using it today. My goal is to lose a total of 70 pounds.
My biggest challenges are:
  • Binge eating when stressed
  • Not eating enough throughout the day and then eating a big meal at night
  • rewarding myself for being "good" with food
I am looking forward to sharing this journey with my friends and with the new friends that I will meet here on this website.

If you are on Facebook ... look me up: Suzanne Carter in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

1 comment:

Deb Bryant said...

GIRL YOU CAN DO THIS! GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE! LOVE YOU, SISTER!