The Fragrance of Christ
(Thank you Kim Billings for posting this on Facebook this AM)
"Dear Jesus help me to spread Your fragrance everywhere I go. Flood my soul with Your Spirit & Life. Penetrate & possess my whole being so utterly that my life may only be a radiance of Yours. " - John Henry Newman (1801-1890)
Colossians 1:9-14 (New Living Translation)
“9 So we have not stopped praying for you since we first heard about you. We ask God to give you complete knowledge of his will and to give you spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.
11 We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, 12 always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light. 13 For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son, 14 who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.”
My Colossians 1:9-14 Prayer
“I pray without ceasing asking You to give me complete knowledge of Your will and to give me spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way I live will always honor and please You, and my life will produce every kind of good fruit. Allow me to grow as I learn to know You better and better. I pray that I will be strengthened with all Your glorious power so I will have all the endurance and patience that I need. Fill me with Your joy – always thanking You and remembering where my true joy comes from. You have enabled me to share in the inheritance that belongs to Your people, who live in the Light. You have rescued me from the kingdom of darkness and transferred me into the Kingdom of Your dear son, who purchased my freedom and forgave my sins.”
Loving this song!
My hear screams I AM FREE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjaC6AfuFLY
No comments:
Post a Comment